Operating Hours  |  Mon – Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Give Us A Call  |  309-451-8500

Community Cancer Center

We are Central Illinois’ leader in cancer care and we believe that developing a comprehensive treatment plan to meet individual needs is the best way to fight disease and focus on the individual.

To Make an Appointment
Treatment Services

News Articles

Join Community Cancer Center for the Susan G. Komen® Race for the Cure

August 30, 2016
Join Community Cancer Center for the Susan G. Komen® Race for the Cure

The Community Cancer Center is proud to partner with Susan G. Komen® for the Race for the Cure on September 9th and 10th at State Farm Corporate South Campus in Bloomington, Illinois. Did you know that 75 percent of the money raised from Race for the Cure stays in local communities? This helps to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs, while the remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

The Susan G. Komen® organization was started in 1982 and has grown to become the world’s largest nonprofit source of funding for the fight against breast cancer. To date, the Susan G. Komen® has invested more than $2.6 billion dollars in groundbreaking research, community outreach and advocacy in more than 60 countries. In fact, Susan G. Komen® is the ONLY organization in the world that addresses breast cancer on multiple fronts including research, treatment, screening, education and global outreach. Their overall mission is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and encouraging scientific strides to find a cure.

Thanks to events like Race for the Cure, Susan G. Komen® has been able to invest in making major advances in the fight against breast cancer. While Race for the Cure takes place globally, you can participate in a race right here in the Bloomington area. Pickup of packet information is available on Friday, September 9th from 4-7 pm in preparation for Race Day on Saturday the 10th. Race day will begin with the Survivor Parade at 8:00 am and will continue with the National Anthem Survivor Song, the 5K Competitive Run, 5K Family Run/Walk, One Mile Family Walk, Post-Race Food by Kroger, and finishing off with the Awards Ceremony/Prize Giveaway at 10 am.

You can join Race for the Cure or donate to help Community Cancer Center and Susan G. Komen® in the fight to end breast cancer. Visit this link to sign up for the race or help us with a generous donation. We hope to reach our goal of 500 dollars before the race on September 9th.

To learn more about Community Cancer Center and why we are the destination of choice for cancer care in Central Illinois, please visit our website.

Contact Us

Give Us A Call 309-451-8500

Fax 309-451-2200

Operating Hours Mon – Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

icon

Upcoming Events

Lymphedema Clinic – Breast Cancer Patients 9:00am-10:00am       Community Cancer Center
YOGA For Cancer Patients 10:30am-11:30am       Community Cancer Center
YOGA For Cancer Patients 7:30am-8:30am       Community Cancer Center

View All Events

Contact Us

Give Us A Call 309-451-8500

Fax 309-451-2200

Operating Hours Mon – Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm